Accommodation Rules and Cancellation Conditions
Accommodation Rules and Cancellation Conditions
e-Finance Zámek Račice, s.r.o., ID No.: 057 11 576
Domicile: Bratislavská 234/52, 602 00 Brno
Tourist Lodging Račice – front of the chateau
Račice 1, Račice – Pístovice
I. Accommodation conditions and process
- In order to accommodate at Tourist Lodging Račice – front of the chateau (herein after referred to as the “Lodging”) the Client must check in at first. Upon the check-in the Client will provide a valid national identity card or any other personal ID card, a passport or any other travel document within the meaning of the Act on the Residence of Foreign Nationals in the Territory of the Czech Republic.
- Every non-Czech citizen (a foreigner) is obliged to fill in and submit the official document of temporary residence according to the Act on the Residence of Foreign Nationals in the Territory of the Czech Republic as amended. The official document will be handed over to the Client upon the arrival by the Lodging staff. All the required information mentioned in the document must be filled in fully and truthfully.
- Booked rooms are available to the Client on the arrival date from 3 p.m. The room is booked for the Client until the latest possible check-in at 7 p.m. unless otherwise agreed between the Client and the Lodging.
- The Client who claims room availability before 9.30 a.m. will be charged full room rate for the previous night unless otherwise agreed between the Client and the Lodging.
- Check-out is by 10 a.m. on the agreed departure date. The Client must leave the room by the check-out time unless individually otherwise agreed in advance. If the Client fails to do so, the Lodging is entitled to charge the Client another night stay unless otherwise agreed. This does not affect the termination of the relationship between the Lodging and the Client to the day on which the Client should have properly left the room (last day of the stay). If the Client fails to do so, the Lodging reserves the right to deny access to the Client’s room and in case of outstanding payments for Client’s stay or other claims against the Client, the Lodging reserves the possibility to use a lien to the personal property brought into the Client’s room. The room is considered to be vacant once the Client has taken all his/her belongings out of the room and handed over the keys at the front desk. The Client must also advise the staff of the check-out. The Lodging reserves the right to carry out room inventory check (furnishings and forgotten belongings) and to check the settlement and consumption of the Client within
1 hour of the room vacation. The Lodging is not responsible for the movable property brought in the Client’s room after the Client had left the room or after the relationship between the Lodging and the Client had been terminated.
- Accommodation extension is subject to availability. The Lodging may offer the Client other room at different price than the one formerly accommodated. If any capacity or operational matter occurs, the Client is not entitled to the formerly accommodated room or any other room.
- The Lodging reserves the right to offer the Client alternative accommodation than was originally agreed upon due to exceptional circumstances, if it is not substantially different from the one in confirmed order.
- The Lodging provides its Clients services to the extent of mutual agreement and to the extent of applicable legal enactment. The Client is obliged to pay for the accommodation and services provided in accordance with the valid Lodging price list on the departure day at latest. The payment terms are inviolable under the accommodation contracts. Price list for short-stay accommodation and other services is available at the Lodging front desk.
- The Lodging reserves the right to refuse accommodation of a Client if his/her clothing or behaviour does not correspond to good morals, if the Client is apparently under the influence of alcohol or psychotropic substances or if the Client or his/her clothing or baggage are excessively dirty.
- The Client is obliged to adapt his/her stay in the Lodging and all its facilities to his/her current state of health and physical and mental abilities.
II. Payment for the provided accommodation and cancellation fees
- The Client is obliged to pay for the accommodation and provided services in accordance with the valid price list no later than on the day of checkout upon presentation of the bill or invoice, along with the bill of advanced payments provided by the Client. The bill or the invoice is payable upon submission to the Client.
- Price list for short-stay accommodation and other services is available at the Lodging front desk.
- The Lodging reserves the right to request Client’s credit card details as well as advance payment worth one night’s stay at the Lodging. The booking becomes binding for the Lodging only after the advance payment has been received on the Lodging bank account. The Lodging is entitled to block the amount worth advance payment on the credit card in the form of pre-authorisation.
- If the Client cancels the booking no later than at 6 p.m. on the third day preceding the check-in day, the cancellation is free. The Lodging will cancel pre-authorized payments on the credit card whose number the Client used to make the booking.
- If the Client cancels the booking after 6 p.m. on the third day preceding the check-in day, the cancellation is charged. The Lodging will charge the Client's credit card for the amount equivalent the advance payment for 1 night stay by completion of pre-authorization or by offsetting the paid deposit.
- If the Client cancels the booking made for two or more nights after 6 p.m. on the third day preceding the check-in day, the cancellation is charged. The Lodging will charge the Client's credit card for the amount equivalent the advance payment for 2 nights stay by completion of pre-authorization or by offsetting the paid deposit.
- If the Client cancels the booking made for two or more nights after 6 p.m. on the 20th day preceding the check-in day, the cancellation is charged. The Hotel will charge the Client's credit card for the amount equivalent to the advance payment for all the booked night’s stay and all the rooms by completion of pre-authorization or by offsetting the paid deposit.
- If the booking is not cancelled properly and the Client fails to check-in or postpone the check-in date to a later date in the booked length of stay, the Client is obliged to pay a cancellation fee worth the first night stay and the booking expires.
- In the case the Client shortens the stay, the Lodging has every right to charge the Client full amount of the agreed price for the entire duration of the booked stay.
- Cancellation must be communicated in writing, electronically or by telephone directly with the Lodging and can be done latest by 6 p.m. of the third day preceding the check-in day.
- The Lodging is also entitled to charge the Client the cost of damaged or destroyed room equipment. The Lodging is entitled to block and charge thusly invoiced amounts on the Client’s credit card.
III. The responsibilities
- The Lodging is responsible for the damage caused to things brought in and set aside in the accommodation part of the Lodging in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- The Lodging recommends to the Clients deposition of their valuables inside the provided safes.
- The Lodging acquaints the Client with the value of room/apartment inventory. The Client is responsible for the damage caused to the equipment or inventory in accordance with applicable legislation. The Lodging has every right to compensation for the property in case of its damage or destruction. The value of room inventory is established in a written record located at the front desk. Every Client should inform himself/herself of its content in case the room equipment gets damaged. The Client as legal representative is responsible for damage caused by under-aged persons as well as damage caused by persons or pets whose stay has been enabled by the Client.
- In case of damage to the Lodging property caused by the Client, he/she is obliged to pay compensation for damage no later than on the last day of the stay. The Lodging may also issue an invoice within 2 weeks from the Client’s checkout which is payable in 10 days from the delivery date.
- If the Client refuses to pay for the damaged or destroyed equipment in accordance with these accommodation rules, the Lodging is entitled to charge the Client penalty of 0.05% of the outstanding amount per day for each day of delay, together with default interest at the rate provided by universally binding law.
- The Lodging is not responsible for theft or damage caused to the vehicles left on the parking site. The Lodging Clients are advised to make sure their vehicles are properly locked and secured. It is also recommended not to leave any personal belongings in the vehicle. The Lodging is not liable for damages caused by the Client to the third parties in the Lodging parking site or garages. Lodging reserves the right to charge for the damages caused to the Lodging property by the Client‘s vehicle and even in the case the damage was caused by a third person in the Client’s vehicle or by the Client with a car belonging to the third party.
- The Client is obliged to behave so as to prevent damage to human health, property, nature and the environment. The Lodging recommends that the Client, even when staying in the room, locked the front door. Before opening the door to strangers, he/she should check the reason for entering the room and when any doubt, immediately contact the front desk. The Client must check for closed windows and doors before leaving the room.
- The Lodging is not responsible for any damage caused outside its premises.
IV. Food service and sale of alcoholic beverages
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages not purchased at the Lodging is forbidden.
- Cooking is allowed in the kitchen only, doing so in other rooms of the Lodging is forbidden.
- The Client is obliged to notify the Lodging staff of any serious medical restrictions. These restrictions must be reported prior to the check-in.
V. General terms and conditions
- Clients are not permitted to receive visits at the premises of the Lodging or allow entry to the premises of the Lodging to unaccommodated third parties.
- Clients must not relocate any furnishings in the room and in the Lodging premises without a consent of the Lodging management, and must not perform any interventions in the electric power network or other installations.
- The Clients are not allowed to use their own electric appliances in the Lodging, particularly in the room. This does not apply for electric appliances serving to personal hygiene of the Client (electric shaver, massager, hair dryer, etc.) and small appliances (notebook, mobile phone, etc.).
- Clients are not allowed to bring into the rooms things like sporting goods, prams or bicycles, for which the Lodging has earmarked other places. Information regarding such places shall be given at the front desk. For the damage caused to the property despite this ban, the Client will be charged in full. In case of violation of this ban the Lodging is entitled to charge the Client a penalty in the amount of 1000 CZK for each violation. In case that the damage caused is higher, the Lodging reserves the right to charge for the damage in full.
- Smoking is allowed outside in designated Lodging premises only. The rooms are strictly non-smoking. In case of violation of this ban, the Lodging is entitled to charge the Client a penalty in the amount of €100 for each violation. In case that the damage caused is higher, the Lodging reserves the right to charge for the damage in full. The rooms are fitted with smoke detectors connected to the central security system. In case the Client violates the ban on smoking and manipulation with open flames or source of smoke, and causes a fire rescue service intervention, he/she will be charged in addition to contractual penalties also damages related to the fire rescue service intervention. Unauthorized manipulation with smoke detectors and other security features is prohibited. For any interference with the functioning of smoke detectors or other safety features, the Lodging is entitled to charge the Client a penalty in the amount of €100.
- There is a strict ban on the use of any narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances. The Lodging is entitled to inform the Police immediately and cancel the accommodation of the Client, who violated this prohibition, without compensation.
- Dogs and other pets can only be accommodated at the Lodging on approval of Lodging Executive or based on previous agreement between the Client and the Lodging, provided their owner proves their good health condition. Price for pets’ accommodation is charged according to valid Lodging price list. The accommodation of dogs and other pets is subject to the following measures:
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed to enter premises in which food is stored and prepared or meals and drinks are served.
- In all public Lodging premises each dog must be on a leash and must be muzzled.
- Neither dogs nor other pets are allowed to rest or lie on a bed or other equipment that is used for Client’s rest.
- Dogs or other pets must not be fed from inventory used for preparation or serving food to Clients.
- In case any damage to the facilities of the Lodging is caused by a pet, the Client is obliged to pay for the damage in full.
- The owner is fully responsible for his/or her pet as well as the Client who allowed the pet to stay in the room.
- For violations of rules and measures mentioned above, except for direct property damage which is charged for in full, the Client will be charged up to 1000 CZK for additional cleaning of the room or area contaminated by his/her pet.
- The Lodging reserves the right to charge the Client for any direct and indirect cleaning costs exceeding the amount mentioned above to full extent. The Lodging also reserves the right to charge the Client for the bedding used for the rest of pets. Client will be charged for the bedding in full.
- Cleaning and check of the room where the Client is staying with a pet, must be allowed so that neither staff nor other Lodging Clients are endangered. The check must be made possible at least once a day so that eventual damages or excessive pollution are detected.
- Before leaving the Client is obliged to close the taps, turn off the light in the room, close the balcony doors if the room has one, close windows, lock the doors. For the loss of the key the Lodging will charge the amount of 200 CZK per piece.
- Clients are obliged to dispose the litter in the designated containers in reserved places.
- For safety reasons the Lodging recommends not to leave the children under 12 years old unattended neither in the room nor in other Lodging premises.
- The Client must respect the quiet time between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. With the approval of the Operator (Head of the Lodging or other representative) social events may be organized after 10 p.m., but only in the premises designated for such purpose. Throughout the day, it is forbidden to produce excessive noise in the Lodging premises. If the client is producing excessive noise, he will be warned by the staff of the Lodging to stop doing so, otherwise this will be taken as a gross violation of these accommodation rules.
- The Client is neither allowed to carry any weapons or ammunition in the Lodging premises, nor keep them in a condition allowing their immediate use.
- Complaints and possible improvement suggestions of Clients are accepted by the Lodging management. There is a question form at the front desk available.
- Disputes arising from these Accommodation Rules shall be resolved by the courts in the Czech Republic. In disputes about compensation for any damage caused by person whose place of residence is in the EU Member State, the applicable jurisdiction is given by the place where the damage occurred according to Art. 5, paragraph 3 of Council Regulation (EC) No. 44/2001 of 22 December 2000 on jurisdiction and the recognition and enforcement of judgments in civil and commercial matters.
- According to the provisions of §14 of Act No. 634/1992 Coll. on Consumer Protection, the Lodging informs the client about the possibility of resolving disputes out of court through the Czech Trade Inspection (in accordance with § 20e of Act No. 634/1992 Coll.), The Internet address of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority can be found here: http://www.coi.cz.
- The Client is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Accommodation Rules. If the Client fails to comply with the Accommodation Rules, the Lodging management has the right to withdraw from the provision of accommodation services and to withdraw from the accommodation contract before expiry of the agreed time. In such case the Lodging has every right to claim full payment for the accommodation. The Client must then leave the Lodging immediately. The Client is obliged to be familiar with the operating and safety rules of the Lodging, including all its equipment and strictly comply with them.
- By providing his/her personal information from the ID cards at the check-in, the Client agrees with processing and retention of his/her personal information within company eFi Palace, s.r.o. in the meaning of the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. as amended. Considering the obligation to report any accommodation by Act no. 326/1999 Coll. to the police of the Czech Republic, the Client shall submit a valid passport or personal identification document no later than upon acceptance of the keys to the rooms, while granting consent to the acquisition of photocopies of such documents for use at the register. In case the Client fails to submit the aforementioned document, the Lodging reserves the right to refuse the accommodation of the Client and cancel his/her reservation while the Client is obligated to pay a cancellation fee according to section II paragraph 6 of these conditions.
Upon his/her signature the Client is familiar with rules for accommodation in the Lodging. The accommodation of Clients is govern by Czech legal order, on basis of Czech law and by the Accommodation Rules. Accommodated Client accepts the Accommodation Rules as the contractual terms of accommodation and is obliged to comply with its provisions. The Client is obliged to become acquainted with these Accommodation Rules and their ignorance will not be taken into consideration.
Accommodation Rules are effective from May 26,2017.